For generations I have watched my family and I struggle with many different things. One hundred and sixty (160) years is as far as I have gone back so far and found the same result. Addictions, impulsiveness, depression, and other unhealthy practices appear to be the norm for every generation on both my mom and dad’s sides of the family. Every generation has been extremely talented, bright and for the most part kind and generous. We have also coped with life in ways that were not healthy, made severely poor decisions, and have been selfish with the way that we have treated ourselves and others. It has been a difficult journey at times for those of us in my family who have struggled with the knowing that there is a different way to conduct a life than what we have agreed to through our early life teaching. I speak to people daily in every age demographic who struggle with what they were conditioned to be through early life teaching, genetics, and what they have agreed to as belief systems. I also witness people on a daily basis learn how to overcome the hand that they have been dealt with both teaching and genetics and live a full, happy, and healthy life. Here is what I have learned from the successful ones:
- They all accepted 100% responsibility for everything. This does not mean that they shamed themselves or allowed others to. All merely quit blaming any parental, social, and/or religious teachings and genetic barriers. They quit giving energy to the hand they were dealt and began to only focus on becoming successful in the change they were seeking.
- They all found support that promoted personal growth, lack of judgment, and love. Many of us (me included) for years have responded defensively, felt shamed or become anxious when someone has tried to provide feedback that will help us. It is so important to be open to QUALIFIED PEOPLE who can help us acquire the skills to achieve the change that we are seeking. This can be a friend, family member, professional therapist, fitness trainer, or anyone who can teach you to discover your way to goal achievement. The mentors and support that you choose are not responsible for your success just as the parents before you, those who criticize you or anyone else is responsible for your failure. Be open, learn, forgive yourself and others, and move forward.
- They all kept fighting for what they wanted to change. The easy and comfortable way is to always go back to the way we were taught and agreed to. From what I have witnessed from myself and others is that to continue to do things that you know are not in your best interests is to continue to feel guilty, unfulfilled, and miserable. To do so will impact your health severely.
Keep fighting for the change that you are seeking in your life! Manage and enjoy nutrition with boundaries, exercise vigorously several times per week based on where you are, create pleasure and fulfillment, and KEEP MOVING FORWARD NO MATTER WHAT! Learn from those who have preceded you, your own yesterdays that have preceded you, and achieve the health, happiness, and high quality of life you seek no matter the hand you were dealt. BE YOUR OWN MIRACLE!
The mission at Miracles of Phoenix Fitness is to help as many people as possible achieve great health and high quality of life through:
- Educated, caring, and respectful lifestyle education
- Safe but highly effective personal fitness training
- Positive interaction with clients
- A nonjudgmental, fun, and motivational environment
The Build YOUR Healthy Life Program helps individuals and organizations create permanent positive health practices through evidence based, unique, and highly effective lifestyle education. It teaches how to live strong for decades and create permanent, healthy, self-care practices. If we can help you or your company improve your health practices please feel free to contact us at email@example.com We offer educational seminars and products, individual life coaching, healthy fitness training in our gym, your home or business as well as online. BECOME A MIRACLE!